Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blog

Today there was a very beautiful and demure lady tease me for giving her a hug in the facebook... Well I'm still single and avail ... no gf at the moment so which gal will be jealous wor... I dun think she will feel jealous at all not at all i guess as she is just my sister.. No doubt that i choose to put my feeling for her back in my heart just to concern for her as my sister lo... hehe...

For the past few night.. Due to work stress that i have not been sleeping quite well untill today.. Well Jessica ang lay peng feel unfair that i give flower to christina so in turn i send her one just to make her feel happy la... lol....

Somehow I feel that my house is very quiet without the laughter of my grandfather anymore.. Hmm.. Well I guess me missed him lo.. will prayed for him.. hoping that he will get his peace in another world....

No comments: