I appreciate your feeling for me
I'm sorry that i can't return your love
There is'nt any space in room to put you in
I appreciate for the effort that you have done
I do not know how to reply you futher if you email me
My life is in mess where i can't give anone my assurance and committment
I'm no longer not a young lad at this time
I would appreciate if you would give me peace
I feel bad and guilty for not being able to return your feeling
We can only be remain as friend in this lifetime
You are not that person that ever step into my life
Throughout my life there is always seems to be darkness cloud over me
There are certain thing that i have to faced it till i departed from this world
Please don't do thing till the extreme extend to a point where I had to hated you
I dont' hated you cos there is no love there? You just purely a traveller that cross my life
I really tired, Have a heart pls give me a break.
The series of story just ended not long ago
You had mistaken my concern for love
Which i had explain to you that it's not.
I'm a a guy that does not worth of your love
In fact my life is always in mess
those friend's that i ever had make me feel even nothing but misery
As from now shall shut the door to stop all the unwanted event from coming in
I know what i should do at my work and for the family
My issue toward the family has given me so much headache
So will you please have a heart to understand
I'm a damn ugly guy. I don't deserve your love
I have nothing worth than to give you
I'm a guy that has no future for you
You dont see any propect from me for now till the end
I do not want to be nice but being firm and harsh is what i should do to make you understand
You can blamed me for heartless or ruthless i cant bother to care futher
I will not reply you even if you call or email
That will be index point to mark the end
deep in my mind you just a friend to me
Sorry for being not able to return your feeling as i do not have anymore space in my room to accept anyone else.I decide to be what am i to face the life alone myself even if there is no love. I have no devoid of love cos i already dunno what is love. What i have is a empty soul without any feeling.
Six ties devoid love.



No comments:
Post a Comment